Competition Terms and Conditions
Thanks for taking the time to read the Ts & Cs of the competition. They're nothing unusual - just what you would expect when entering a modelling competition. Drop us an email or DM if you have any queries.
- The promoter is: Inch Blue, Unit F Roseheyworth Business Park North, Abertillery NP13 1SX
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter.
- The route to enter and details of how to enter are via our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/inchblue
- The competition will run for 2 weeks from 16th August 2016 until 30th August 2016. The closing date will be 8pm on 30th August 2016. After this date we can't accept further entries to the competition.
- If any changes to the competition are made we will notify entrants as soon as possible.
- The competition is open to UK residents only aged 18 or over, obviously the little ones you're entering will be younger.
- Uploading your child's photo means that you are giving Inch Blue permission to use your child's picture in any marketing promotions or other similar material.
- Uploading your child's photo means you have the requisite rights to any images you upload and that the image is a recent picture of your child. Any content uploaded by you shall comply with all applicable legislation, and respect all third-party rights.
- You acknowledge that you are currently not subject to any contract that does not allow the publication of your child's image, your participation in this competition or in any form of promotion.
- Your child will need to be available to attend a half-day photoshoot in Penarth at the end of September. You will need to make your own way to and from the photoshoot. You also have to show that you have the motivation to represent Inch Blue in a positive way.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
- Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per child, parents or guardians can enter multiple children.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- Anyone not acting in the spirit of the promotion will be disqualified.
- The Inch Blue marketing team will choose the winners and they will be notified within 14 days via Facebook. If for some reason we are unable to contact the winner we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Inch Blue's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If your child is chosen as one of the winners you agree to take part in reasonable publicity and agree to grant Inch Blue the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to photograph your child and permission to use, re-use, publish, and reproduce their name and photographs.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
We're looking forward to seeing your photographs, lots of luck!